Tuesday 7 July 2009

Very lucky girlie




(Kylie's card is also to be included in my Alphabet Soup and Monday Mornings Challenge "H" is for Happy Birthday. Well done Kylie I just love it and you've done such a special job of it.)


Last night after I came home from seeing The Proposal, Sean told me that my friend Kylie had dropped a parcel off for me.

Oooooh I was wondering what it was. I opened up this nice brown paper bag which was tied with a lovely pink ribbon to find the most beautiful goodies inside.

I found some nice brown string to play with, some handmade tags which are just gorgeous, a beautiful brooch made from a domino - very clever and very me!!!!! and a sheet of the most beautiful patterned paper - which again is just SO ME!!!! ..................but wait there's more.

When it was my 40th Birthday back in March, I had the most lovely morning tea gathering with all my girlie mates. Kylie came along too which was nice and she had this stunning handmade handbag with her. I commented on it at the time and she said "oh my sister made this - I'll get her to make you one!"............I immediately said "no - don't do that!" But Kylie insisted. I had completely forgotten about it.
So I was totally amazed, and a little teary too I might add, when I pulled out the last of the goodies in the brown bag.
I am such a lucky girlie. I cannot wait to use it. I think a cuppa and cake are in order.
Luv Sandie

No comments: