Tuesday 9 June 2009

What is it with me lately and embarassing stories............

Here I go again!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

I was dishing up dinner tonight and some chips fell off the tray - I quickly pounced on the kids and told them to leave them - "they are mine" I piped in.

Anyway, dinner is served we are all sitting quietly and eating and I had this funny feeling - Tammy was looking at me with a strange look on her face "what's wrong mum?" I replied "oh nothing really"..........and went on thinking in my head that there was something wrong I was just trying to figure out what it was.

I had this rather warm feeling coming from my butt.....................then it dawned on me. I was sitting on the chips that I said were mine.

I burst out laughing once I worked out what it was - the funny feeling was when it just kept getting hotter and hotter..............I was thinking "what could it be, why is this happening?"
I got up off my seat and there they were - the 3 squished chips looking at me!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!! I was crying with laughter trying to explain to everyone what it was that I had done.................LOL.

Definately worth sharing for a laugh I reckon.

How embarassing.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

those chips were certainly yours!!!

Lisa K said...

Its certainly one way to make sure noone else wanted them!!!

Wirg's Creative World said...

LOL Sandie you are such a cack, I can imagine the laughter.

Hey matie, you need to go visit LSBS, you've won a great comp girlie, get over there and see what it is!!
love ya matie, x x x x Wirgie

Sandie said...

Thanks for sharing the ridiculous humour with me girlies.

Hey Wirg - thanks matie. Just dropped in there and noticed.
What a shock. Nice shock though.

Luv Sandie