Thursday 11 June 2009

I just found out………………

That I am a winner again.

You may remember that I entered a “Build It Up Challenge” over at Scrapbook Capital. We had a 6 week challenge where a new element needed to be added to our creations each week as well as the previous weeks challenges.

We started with Week 1 – patterned paper, Week 2 – punches or diecuts, Week 3 – distressing, Week 4 - buttons, Week 5 – brads, Week 6 – photo corners.

So there you go – I am blown away. I am on a roll as they say.

I think I need to buy a Tatts ticket………….LOL.

Thanks to Shaz for organising the challenge and to Lorrie for my goodies – wonder what they’ll be.

Luv Sandie

scrapcapbuildw1 scrapcapbuildw2
scrapcapbuildw3 scrapcapbuildw4a
scrapcapbuildw5 scrapcapbuildw6

7 comments:

Tracy McCarroll said...

WOW Sandie, you certainly are on a role... Congrats on winning so many comps... Your cards are just gorgeous... Well done...

Tracy McCarroll said...

sorry.. I just saw what I wrote... "...on a roll"... lol

Kellie said...

WOWEE but then I can so see why you won Sandie they are just all absolutely AMAZING! Love them all, gorgeous!
Kelx

Tara said...

Wow... congrats... AGAIN. lol

Maria said...

congratulations :) ur cards were gorgeous! loved them all!

Lyn S said...

Great job with the challenges Sandie! Congrats on winning!

Sandie said...

I received my lovely parcel today thanks Lorrie.

In my fave colur green. Yipee!!!!!

Thanks heaps Lorrie.

I will take a photo and pop in on my blog when I can.

Luv Sandie