Tuesday 2 June 2009

Little Scrapbook Shop 4th Birthday

Recently Little Scrapbook Shop celebrated its 4th Birthday. Cath decided to run a card competition. The challenge was to create a birthday card for a 1st, 2nd,3rd and 4th Birthday.

So these are the cards I came up with.

I used my all time fave pp range – Basic Grey. I also used all sorts of different bits and pieces. I have to say that my fave card is the window and planter box card. I had to stamp the flowers out four times – green, baby pink, hot pink and blue and then cut out the flowers and attach them using the mini brads. I was happy how it turned out.

Also I tried something I haven’t tried before – just one of those things I hadn’t got around to doing I suppose – I embossed some patterned paper using my Cuttlebug. I love how this comes out – just adds a different texture to the card.

Thanks for looking.

Luv Sandie

lsbs1st lsbs1sta
lsbs2nd lsbs2nda
lsbs3rd lsbs3rda
lsbs4th lsbsbirthday

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I LOVE these cards Sandie, so cheerful & happy, & my very favourite one is the window with the planter box, just too cute :)

Unknown said...

Sandie, these are absolutely stunning!!! I love them all.