Friday 28 January 2011

Handmade Daisies, Li'l Daisies and Craft Queen









Well - It was my turn to update the Craft Queen Blog with a little tutorial.
So here are the goodies I created - you can get full details on the blog so jump on over there and check it out.

I used Glimmermist on my Daisies which I was instantly happy about. I also used it on ribbon which was lots of fun and even recycled the sheet that I sprayed the Glimmermist onto. Go check it out.
Thanks for dropping in. Hope you have the bestest weekend.
While you are there sign up for the Newsletter and become a follower of Craft Queen so you can keep up to date with everything you need to know.
Luv Sandie



2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous projects, Sandie, & you must have the loveliest lawn in your neighbourhood LOL :)

Sandie said...

Yeah we have actaully Vicky............LOL.

Thanks

Have a beaut weekend.

Luv Sandie