Saturday 22 January 2011

Biggest Loser 2011


(this is the round plastic container that dressmaking scissors come in.)

(the striped tapes I picked up in Coles - cool huh?)


Over at Scrapz Biz there is a little challenge goin' on.
The idea is to have a bit of a clean up and challenge ourselves to use some goodies up from our stash.
So for challenge one - use of scraps and bits and pieces on your desk and use the Sketch Challenge to complete a layout.
So here is my take on the sketch.
I have used patterned papers by Sassafrass Lass and Echo Park, I have also used embellishments that have been sitting on my desk for ages. One of the goodies is a container that dressmaking pins would normally come on. I just knew I could use it for something - it's the white round disk.
Happy creating.
Luv Sandie

No comments: