Thursday 26 August 2010

Just for fun.............




I have been so busy lately with my daisies that I haven't had much time to play - so today I created a card for Embellish Magazine Colour Challenge.
Here is my card created using kraft cardstock, an old paper doily that my friend Vicky gave to me, Fiskars edge punch at the top of the cream cardstock, Martha Stewart butterfly punches, Heidi Grace heart pin, vintage trims, vintage photo stamp, pearl trim, dream ticket and flourish stamp by Bella.
It was so nice to have a play.

Thanks for looking.

Luv Sandie

7 comments:

Carol said...

I just lurrvvve your cards Sandie....
carol

Sandie said...

Why thank you Carol.

Long time no talkies. Hope you are well.

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

This is really pretty sandie.

Sandie said...

thanks tara

Sandy Ang said...

So beautifully textural - the doily, hat pin, ribbon. You made the colours work so well.

Traveling Mama said...

Sandie, this is just amazing! I may be partial to anything with a doily on it, but your entire design is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish! Hugs from Denmark!

Charlene Austin said...

This is so pretty!

Thanks for playing.