Sunday 1 August 2010

Christmas Stamps For Sale

OK - I went through my Christmas Stamps - which I treasure - however, I haven't used these ones or I have used them once only.

So it's time to move them on - can you find a place for these in your home?????

If you would like any of the stamps just leave a comment to this post and I will forward you an email with details – thanks.

(This stamp is by Crafty Individuals - its an unmounted red rubber stamp (including ezmount foam backing) - used once - $8.00 + $2.00 postage)

craftyindividuals

(This stamp is by Stamp-It - Rachel Greig, it would be great for the inside of your Christmas cards - its going, going, gone for $$8.00 + $2 postage)

CloseatHeart

Next one is called Holly Background by Hampton Art Stamps – it has only been used once $8 + $2 postage

hollybackground

Ornate Star is by Stamp-It – Rachel Greig design – used once $8 + $2 postage

ornatestar

These following two stamps are brand new!!!! I thought these would be perfect for use with Copic Markers which are all the go at the moment.

Mary & Joseph $15.00 + $2 postage

maryandjoseph

Magical Santa $15.00 + $2 postage

magicalsanta

So there you have it – just leave a comment if you are interested in 1 or more of the stamps and I shall mark it SOLD.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

Hi Sandie, I'd love the Crafty Individuals Santa if it's available. Thanks, Lyn

Sandie said...

No worries Lyn - consider it yours. I'll put it aside for you.

Talk soon.

Luv Sandie

DebiJ said...

Hi Sandie,

I would like the Rachel Greig stamp, with the inside wording please if it is still going!
Cheers, Deb

Sandie said...

Hi Deb, it's yours. I shall put it aside for you and email you with some details.

Mwah.

Ta.

Have a great day.

Luv me.