Sunday 11 July 2010

Christmas In July Day - Day 11

(This is my card - I have used some of the gorgeous ribbons which are available from Nicole at Craft Queen - don't ya just love this ribbon? It's so regal looking - I couldn't thrown out any little bit so I used the tiniest of pieces at the top as a little tab!!! I also used a Stamp-It Rachel Greig stamp inked up in red and then again in green ink and cut out the "noel" and mounted it using ds foam tape to give dimension. Also used some sticky alphas to spell out Noel. Scenic Route pp at the bottom)


Today is Day 11 - you will need to create a card with

Noel, nativity or north pole - pick one, two or all three - it's up to you.

I finally found some time to create a few cards. Gosh it was good getting back into it - it's been a little while.

If you go back over the days you will see that I've updated some.

Happy creating.

Luv Sandie

No comments: