Saturday 10 July 2010

Christmas In July - Day 10

(For my card I used a cheapy stamp that I picked up at a $2 shop years ago. I just coloured it in using watercolour paints and then detailed with kindyglitz to resemble ice/snow - the beautiful gathered red/white gingham is from Craft Queen - yummo)
Happy Saturday morning everyone.

Still sitting here in my pj's - should get going doing something.

Day 10 - you will need to create a card with

I - now that's a tricky one. How about ice/snow or indigo. Or maybe you have another idea you'd like to share.

Have fun.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

DebiJ said...

Oh Sandie...I can only think of 'Icing on the Cake'.....so I could scrap a piccie of a Chrissie cake I have made...hehehehe

Popped an update on my blog with 8 days of card...maybe it is 7 cos I have done 2 cards for one day!

Thanks for your great inspiration, & hope to do another batch this week.

Love Deb xx

Sandie said...

Hi Deb,you are funny. Icing on the cake would be fine.......LOL!!!!

I shall go and check out your blog soon. Great job - I'm hoping to do some more catching up too.

Have fun.

Luv Sandie