Monday 19 April 2010

Picture 2 Page Anyone?????

Just wondering if anyone is going to the Picture 2 Page show coming up in May.

You can find all the details here

http://picturetopagescrapbookshow.blogspot.com/

I have to say that this is THE BEST little show every year. There aren't as many stalls as say Paperific however, they are all of an excellent quality.

So if you can make it I would love to know so we can arrange a catch up. We can meet for a coffee.

Just pop in to this post and let me know.

I can't wait!!!!! Bring it on.

That reminds me - I had better start saving.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Vicky said...

I'll try!!! It's the saving part that will be hard to do LOL!

Sandie said...

Yeah I know what you mean Vicky - it's almost like the word "saving" is not in my vocabulary. LOL.

Luv Sandie

Wirg's Creative World said...

Oh I wish Sandie my good friend. Would we all have a blast together. You never know, maybe in the not to distant future I'll get down there for this show. We are soooooo totally 'hot, like dance biscuits' ROFL x x x

Sandie said...

Oooh yeah we would get up to no good for sure my friend.

Pure!!!! LOL!!!!!

Luv Sandie