Thursday, 1 October 2009

Using up scraps


There's nothing I like better than using up scraps.


I made this card the other day and had some bits and pieces left over so I just had to create another card. I made it for my friend actually and she absolutely loved it.


I used my cuttlebug to emboss about two thirds of the green cardstock - didn't mind that look for a change and then I also used a Bosscut scroll die cut and of course the scraps of paper leftover from the above card. I also added one of my Handmade Daisies in Baby Pink.


Thanks for popping in.


Luv Sandie

4 comments:

AnItA mArIe said...

lovely card sandie very sweet...

Sandie said...

Thanks for popping in Anita.

Hope you are well.

Luv Sandie

Cath said...

Hi Sandie! Thanks for sharing your blog with us!

~Cath from Moxie Fab World

Sandie said...

G'day Cath, thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie