Sunday 20 January 2008

To market, to market to buy a........................


...................nice stash of stickers.


Today we went to our local Sunday Market and I came across some Scrapping stuff in a nice neat pile. I rummaged through them and really only wanted two thirds of the stuff. I asked the lady how much she wanted for them and she said the whole lot for $20.00. I told her that I was only after certain bits and pieces, so I worked out what they were and she said $12.00..............SOLD to the lady in black!!!!

What a bargain - I worked out there is at least $30.00 dollars worth - there are 3 lots of Heidi Grace chipboard adhesive flocked letters there.............cool as.


Here they are.

A case of in the right place at the right time.

Lucky me!!!!!

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

fleurie said...

no that is a bargain...
looking foward to seeing them on 'upcoming'cards and LO's