Friday 18 January 2008

Quite chuffed!!!!!

Last night was the first weigh in at STARS ( my local weight loss group Staying Together And Reducing Sensibly).

We have had a 5 week break over Christmas so the pressure was on.

I actually lost weight - 1.5kilos..........I was pumped!!!!!!!
Out of about 20 or so girls only 3 actually lost weight so it was nice to be in that category. Some of the girls have a bit of work to do - they had a REALLY good time over Christmas IYKWIM..............LOL. That's where the group is great as we are all there to support each other in good times and in bad!!!!!!! I also told the girls about my Diabetes and they too were all very supportive. It will be good for the group actually as any information that I receive from my Diabetic Educator and Dietician will also benefit the club. Cool.

When I told the kids they said "3 cheers for mum" and they all ran up to me and gave me a squeeze and a kiss..........Sean was wrapped for me too. They are all very supportive. I am very lucky.

So its onwards and upwards now...........I have started on my weight loss journey and get fit campaign..........feeling heaps better already.

Catch ya!!!!!

Luv Sandie

No comments: