Monday 28 February 2011

Challenge for February

Ok - this month is the month of LOVE with Valentines Day just around the corner.

For the month of February I would like to encourage you to use

Fabric AND LOVE being the theme.

You can create anything you like - card, atc, layout, otp - the choice is yours. For every creation you get one entry into the draw to win a little something.

Leave a little comment and link to your creation to this blog post that way we can all check your work out.

1. Gail
2. CardArTart
3. Vicky
4. DebiJ
5. Shandell

Luv Sandie

10 comments:

Gail said...

I'm not sure what has happened to your link this is my entry my card

Vicki Fraser said...

Hi Sandie,
Have done a card full of Love and linked it to your blog, you can find it here http://cardartart.blogspot.com/2011/02/love-love-love-love-loooove.html
Thanks for looking :)

Sandie said...

Thanks girlies. Off for a little lookie.
Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

Hi Sandie, thanks again for last month's theme...here is my entry for this month
HERE

Sandie said...

Beautiful work Vicky. I love it.

Thanks for joining in.

Luv Sandie

DebiJ said...

Running behind Sandie!!! Hopefully this weekend!!

I love my parcel of goodies..what an absolute treat, I really appreciate every single piece of marvellous wonder you have sent me.
Thank you with a hug, Love Debi xxx

Sandie said...

Hi Deb. Glad you liked the goodies.

Hope you can make the challenge.

Have a beaut weekend.

Luv Sandie

DebiJ said...

Here we go Sandie...just in time!!
Loved working on this LO...thank you.

http://debisjoy.blogspot.com/2011/02/fabric-love.html

Shandell said...

Hi Sandie

Here's this month's entry :) ....

http://littlemissscrappy.blogspot.com/2011/02/sandies-february-challenge.html

From
Shandell

Sandie said...

Well done girlies.

You're all in the draw.

Luv Sandie