Friday 1 June 2007

My Little "Love" Album














This is a little album I made using the outer
chipboard frame from the large Heidi Swapp
chipboard letters. I had used the innter letters
for a layout and had the rest leftover and thought about turning them into a mini album.
I used different coloured paper behind each letter and then added basic grey "phoebe" pp and then embellished to the max. For the reverse side of each letter I added the BG pp and then popped a few different embellishments over this. In the "l" picture it shows the book being bound by the ribbon - I have since changed this and popped a couple of rings through and then tied the ribbon on - that's working a lot better
now. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Forgot to mention that I took a photo of the backs before I put the album together so I could show you what they looked like.

fleurie said...

awesome idea Sandie...
Gorgeous COlours too...

Anonymous said...

Love it Sandie! What a great way to use up the outside parts of the Chipboard Alphas! Never would have thought to do that :)
Thanks for sharing