Wednesday 1 May 2013

It's all happening................

Sorry I've been away.

Kinda been a bit busy getting things underway to run classes from home.  Very excited.

You can "like" and follow me on Facebook too http://sandie-sandiesplace.blogspot.com.au/

Had my first class yesterday and it was great.  Have to say I was a little anxious to start with - such a lot of undertakings to get the room up to a workable area but I was so happy with the end results thanks to my lovely family for all their efforts and my lovely friends Lisa and Cherine for their ongoing help, support and friendship.

Here is a snapshot of the girlies


I was so excited to have everyone around for a play.

Next class is tomorrow so I am getting kits ready again.

If you would love to join in the fun, just leave a comment and I will get in contact with you.

Happy creating.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow Sandie, I wish I lived closer that looks like a wonderful day was had by all!!

Sandie said...

Thanks Lizzy, yeah it would be great if you lived closer. Thanks for popping in. Luv Sandie