Wednesday 14 May 2008

Been workin.................

I've been working away the last couple of days on a few projects.
One is for Remember When.......its coming along.........well its been coming along for a while but I hit a brick wall, put it away for sometime and then got it out again...........sometimes you've just gotta do this I reckon, especially if the creative juices just arent flowing.

The second project is for my friend's birthday. It was actually on Monday but its been so busy around here I just didn't get a chance to start it. I have made a little album using one of Kaiser's albums. I'm really happy with it.
I shall take some photos of it in the morning when the light is better - and once I've finished putting the finishing touches on it.

Then I have a swap or two to complete and I should be up to date - well I hope so anyway.....LOL.

Hope things are ok in your part of the world.

Luv Sandie

No comments: